Thursday, February 16, 2012

Watching through my Whole Collection

So I have decided there are a lot of movies in my collection that I own that I have not watched in a while so I decided to fix that problem.

First of all I am a nerd and months ago I cataloged my whole collection in an excel spreadsheet for the purposes of keeping track of what I have, and also to get stats on my collection.

So I am going to print it off and use it as a checklist to watch through them all. Now I have also duplicated this document so that I can delete movies off of it and keep it numbered. The reason behind this is because I am not going to just go through alphabetically, that seems rather bland, instead I am going to use and online number picker and watch them in random order.

So I decided to use this neglected blog to write up a bit on each of my Movies. So I will title each post with the number and the title and I will write up some stuff about the movie.

Sounds fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment